Saturday 19 December 2009

things to do, well at some point lol

Nation quests present:
Get Sandoria to rank 10, and perhaps move on to bastok
thats it in that department

Aht Urghan Areas:
Nyzul:

Get a damn static of some sort and get floor 100 and look into getting gear from there

Missions:

Path of darkness
Been stuck on that one for a while now, I am ready to rank up in assaults but seeing as this is still open.. no can do. (currently I'm Tier3 )


WotG

Missions:

In the name of the father.

need to have some nation quests done
Nation quests,

Bastok: Fire in the hole DONE

Sandoria : Wrath of the griffon (I can probably solo it, but knowing my luck lol.) DONE

Windurst: Feast for gnats DONE


that's pretty much it,
most ppl have a meter's long list of: I wanna get this [insert piece of equip] and I want to finish upgrading this etc etc.

at this point I do not have access to a HNM or a static that does runs my time, I live in the Netherlands so and I am not as much of an night-owl like Darkdawn or Omoikitte lol (I want to know your secret Omoi, DD isnt too hard to grasp he sucks at sleeping lol)

aaaanyway, messing around in windy for a bit and try getting that keyitem that lets me enter toraimai canal from windy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment